MENU

Slide

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

VALENTINE'S DAY ! =))
so excited, hehe i was pretty sure it will turn out really great for us
hehe, and IT DID !!
in the morning i was walking to school
den suddenly i heard there was a sound that was getting louder and louder behind me
den suddenly, BAAM ! he practically pounced, YEAH POUNCED in front of me
one arm with a bouquet of twelve roses & a cinnamoroll ! AWW ! it's sooo cute !
and i kept laughing and laughing, i was so shocked ! hehe


den we went to eat lunch together .. aww.. recently i kept having cravings for escargots.. den darling jiu bring me go eat ! aww.. hehe love my baby

den we went shopping after lunch ! darling bought some nice clothes for me =) den we went to orchard parade hotel for dinner hehe AND I LOVE IT ! the food taste so good ! =DDD hehe darling very very cute =) RED RED CHEEKS felt so cosy there, it's such a comfortable spot to snuggle with your lovie aww..and he told me " it's the most romantic day of my life.."AWW !.. i almost melted at that hehe love my darling

No comments: